My name is Liz Theresa. I’m a Marketing Coach and Web Designer/Developer hailing proudly from the Boston area. I specialize in helping people like you make your dreams a reality online.
Wouldn’t you love it if you loved what you do? Wouldn’t it be freeing if YOU were your own boss? Wouldn’t it be empowering to sell your stuff with confidence? What if you could be and see yourself living the life you’ve always imagined? What if you were so proud of your online presence that you wish you could have it tattooed to your forehead?
Would you believe me if I told you that I literally woke up one day, created a website, and started a business?
Believe it. **drops the mic**
It’s my mission to help women entrepreneurs bring their business dreams online from CONCEPT to CREATION (…alas, it is my motto.) The ‘Next Big Thing’ could be YOU.
I never wanted a “job”. I always wanted to be the creator and leader of my own destiny. And now I am.
My friends used to tell me I needed an MBA to start my business. Or I needed a certification in something. They were shocked I’d start a business “in this economy!” or “with student loans?!” I almost started to believe them until my mom pointed out an important truth: entrepreneurship is in my blood and creative thinking is innate to who I am. My parents have owned and operated their own manufacturing business (made in the USA) for the past fifteen years or so. And of course, the little artistic genius inside of me (everyone has one!) has always been showing up in all sorts of ways…
- Landing my first role as a flower in the kindergarten Easter play
- Being cast as ‘Goose’ in the ‘Little Red Hen’ play in the first grade
- When my uncle bought me my very first karaoke machine and I could NOT stop singing
- Winning the Junior Fashion Designer Award in junior high (an award they invented just for me)
- Having my paintings showcased alongside those of art majors in college and presented to a world-renown artist
- Being the president of my college’s theatre company
- My recently completed Master’s Thesis – a memoir chronicling the influence of fate on my romantic relationships over the years
- The very existence of the Glossary of Liz
Creativity comes naturally to me. Business is my medium.
I decided to ignore the fear-mongers and to do what I want. Which is to help you march boldly without fear into launching a business.
I’ve learned a lot in my years “out here” in the business world which has helped me grow into what I am now: a creative business leader here to help you succeed.
If you want to talk to me personally over the phone, click here to schedule a free 15-minute session.
If you’re the shy type (not ready to chat), I’d love it if you could join my monthly email list! If you click here to sign up, I’ll be happy to give you the 25 Free Tools I Used to Build My Business Online. I also have a bunch of other free downloads if you’re in the mood to browse.